The other day I attempted to get family pictures of John, Gabe and myself. What an ordeal!
We all got dressed in our color coordinated clothes and the warning was given - "Don't Get Dirty!" So naturally John gave Gabe a cup of orange juice without a lid on it. I hurried and swapped it for a sippy cup so we didn't end up with OJ on his clothes. So we swap the cups and I kid you not on his first drink from the sippy cup he gags and coughs OJ all over his outfit. Okay, no biggy he's two let's just spot his shirt and get the pictures taken before anything else happens. Well somehow John ended up with cherry Crystal Light on his shirt!
Our next problem was we were taking pictures in between conference sessions so we were on a two hour time limit. So we couldn't deal with clothing issues any longer, we had to get out the door and get the pictures taken. We got the the State Park where I wanted to have our pictures taken and everyone else in Ohio was there too. No biggy, just ironic that every other time we've been there the place has been deserted and today we were tripping over people as we walked down the trail. The place I wanted to take pictures I remembered being just a short walk from the parking lot . . . my memory was a little off because I think we walked for almost a mile before just picking a different spot.
5 comments:
The worst picture experience I remember was the denim picture at the Developmental Center just before Matt's mission. MY first whole family experience! By the time I got everyone else ready I had about 5 minutes to beautify myself! As you can see in the picture, I needed much more than 5 minutes! Oh yea, then there was the denim picture with my family when we had to stop at KMART to buy Taylor some pants on the way to Bountiful because he forgot his new ones! Then he spent the whole picture experience trying to smile while he DIDN'T fall off the rock! Aren't family pictures wonderful?! Actually I thought your pictures turned out real good...probably just not what you had in mind! XOXO
Hm, how many times have we all heard: "Smile and look at the camera." What did you expect? A picture perfect picture. Isn't life wonderful.
Luv Dad
great pix noodle buddy! I would not guess that behind those smiles are bleach pen boo boos, hot tempers, and orange juice chokes...could have fooled me! We need to get ours taken also and I am a little nervous.
Love the pictures!
Arent family pictures always like this?
Post a Comment