Holy cow, hot dog, and yippie skippie I finally figured out how to post video on our blog!
Look out Hollywood, Gabe has made his Internet debut! This movie is just a bunch of cute video clips of Gabe from the past few months. So grab your popcorn and enjoy the movie!
8 comments:
wow. W.O.W.
that was simply the cutest thing ever!!!!
Woah! Way to go! Very good job putting it all together. What a performer! Gabe is super cute. I love all his signing. (Graysen was a signer too-very helpful!)
Glad you figured out how to do the video, thanks for sharing!!
HOT DOG! That was very cute! I love all the signing! so smart.
love the video. Keep posting the videos.
Love DAD and Cheryl
Mimi and Jule
Mimi now has an account on Google/Blogger
Hi Rachel justing testing Mimi computer
Dear Mom and Dad,
Please teach me to sign "I want to see my Uncle Matt right now or I'll never potty train....NEVER!"
Signed.
Baby Gabe "The Attack Baby"
Too cute for words and signs! HaHa! Mimi didn't have any speakers, so I finally got to watch and HEAR you guys! Great video. I loved every moment of it! I want more!
Post a Comment