Saturday we took a day trip to Cincinnati, Ohio. Well actually we crossed the river into Kentucky and spent the day at a place called Newport on the Levee. It's an outdoor shopping mall that is located right on the river. It also has an aquarium which is where we spent most of the day. The shark tank was the highlight of the aquarium. It was neat to walk through a glass tunnel and see all types of sharks swimming around you. They also had a cool hands on pool where you could touch some of the sharks. Gabe loved watching all the fish!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Newport on the Levee
Saturday we took a day trip to Cincinnati, Ohio. Well actually we crossed the river into Kentucky and spent the day at a place called Newport on the Levee. It's an outdoor shopping mall that is located right on the river. It also has an aquarium which is where we spent most of the day. The shark tank was the highlight of the aquarium. It was neat to walk through a glass tunnel and see all types of sharks swimming around you. They also had a cool hands on pool where you could touch some of the sharks. Gabe loved watching all the fish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've been to that aquarium. When we went last April Graysen touched the baby sharks and so did I. Chad's family lives out there so the first time I met them we drove from the airport and visited those shops there and I've been back to that area a few times since. Hope you are loving it! Good luck!
Sounds like a funny city to go and visit. Maybe when my family comes out we could go to a game - that would be so fun!
Well, I just posted a comment and then my computer kicked me out...how rude!(3 times, I finally copied and pasted this) Sure is fun reading all this. Most of it I had already heard, but it is fun to read again when I miss you! I remember when I lived in Kentucky, chasing the fireflies with a jar and slamming the on and...tadah...you have a lantern. Lots of fun! Love ya lots! XOXO
OK...Gabe is looking way too big in these pictures...look how long his legs are! We love you! XOXO
Post a Comment